[Update 16/10: The deadline for abstract/poster submission has been extended to October 21st. Notifications of acceptance will be sent between October 24th and 28th.]
At the COMBURA symposium, contributed presentations are invited in all areas of combustion, consistent with the conference topics. Participants can choose to either submit an abstract for conference presentation or for the poster session. Instructions for submission are provided hereunder.
The deadline for poster or conference presentation is set to October 21st
October 15th 2022.
Accepted authors will be notified shortly after this deadline.
Presentation of 20 minutes are planned. To participate, please submit an abstract of maximum 2 pages following the provided template.
The word template for abstract submission can be downloaded here. Save your submission as a pdf and see the instructions below to submit your contribution.
Instruction for presenters
- Presentation slot consists of a 15 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes question.
- Presentation have to be prepared in a 16:9 format.
- Send the presentation in either powerpoint or pdf format to email@example.com by November 22nd.
A poster session will be organized for participants from industry, research institutes, universities and others to present their recent results. See instructions for poster submission below.
Poster must be printed on a A1 sheet and be brought by the participants.
Instruction for posters
- Please bring your printed poster in an A1 format.
- Present yourself at the registration desk by 9.15AM on November 24th to drop your poster. We will indicate to you where your poster will be hung.
- Deadline for conference/poster submission: October 21st 2022
October 15th 2022
- Notification of acceptance: Between October 24th and 28th 2022
October 22nd 2022
A. Account creation
- Create account
Visit EasyAcademia and click on Get started to create an account: www.easyacademia.org
- Verify your email
An email will be sent to you after account creation, click the link inside to confirm. Check your spam folder if you have not received it within a few minutes.
- Log in
Visit https://www.easyacademia.org/combura2022, and log in using the details provided during account creation.
- Start a submission
Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select format of presentation – Presentation or Poster
Enter a title for your contribution.
Enter requested details for all co-authors of the contribution. You can add as many authors as needed. One presenter and at least one correspondent must be selected.
- (For Presentation) Upload Document
Upload your paper in PDF format by clicking Upload paper and selecting the file on your computer. Make sure that the file is prepared according to the conference standard before uploading.
Review the entered submission details, and click on Submit Now to finalize. You can click on any step on the left to change details if needed before finalizing your submission.